All text, images, video/audio material, and other content of the Japan Times BOOKCLUB Website (hereinafter, “this site”) represent copyrighted material and are protected by the Copyright Act, the Trademark Act, and other applicable laws. All copyrights pertaining to this site are held by The Japan Times, Ltd. (hereinafter, “JT”) or copyright holders who have received JT’s consent.
1. No text, images, video/audio material, or other content of this site may be reproduced, republished, disseminated, loaned, or otherwise used, in part or in whole, without JT’s prior consent, regardless of the means by such acts are performed.
2. The content of this site is subject to changes and updating without prior notice to users.
3. JT is not liable in any way for the content of external sites linked to this site.
4. JT is not liable in any way for trouble, losses, or damage stemming from the information published on this site or from the use of this site.
5. Any downloading of material from this site is to be done completely under the user’s responsibility. JT is not liable in any way for damage associated with downloading.